Fear the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sardar Bold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Modern.Slave
Lenyae counsilmen/Drell leader/ Vampyre Bull/ RULER OF ALL
Modern.Slave

Sardar Bold Empty
PostSubject: Sardar Bold   Sardar Bold EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:37 pm

I hear the wind call your name
The sound that leads me home
It sparks up the fire - a flame that still burns

Name- Sardar Bold
Meaning- Commander
Alliace- Raven
Age- 25
Species- Werewolf
Height- 6'7
Wieght- 300lbs.

To you I'll always return
I know the road is long but where you are is home
Wherever you stay - I'll find a way

Family-
father- Sharel/werewolf
Mother- Neack/werewolf
Mate- none
Child- none

I'll run like a river - I'll follow the sun
I'll fly like an eagle - to where I belong

Hair color- black
Eye color- light blue
Build: huge and extremely muscular
Other Traits- He has two scars that form an 'x' across his back and little scars all over his right arm and side. He has a tatoo of a black raven in flight that covers his chest and his left ear is peirced all the way up.

I can't stand the distance - I can't dream alone
I can't wait to see you - Yes I'm on my way home

Appearance-Sardar has black shoulder length hair and his bangs reach his chin. It's extremely unkept so he has his bangs tied back in a pony tail most of the time. His extremely dark skin compliments well with it and make's his light blue eye's pop. He has a gentle smile toward his pack and guests and soft eye's. He stands as tall as a werewolf can get at a height of 6'7 and is extremely built, body thick with muscles. He has two long scar's down his back that form an 'x' and burn scars covering his right arm. His left ear is peirced all the way up with studs on the top and hoopes on the bottom sometime's the other way around. he often walks around shirtless and wearing baggy slacks that hug loosy on his hips and ride low. He also neglects to wear shoes.

Now I know it's true
My every road leads to you
And in the hour of darkness darlin'

Personality: He's a gentlemen toward his pack and always puts his pack first in his life. Unlike others he can control hi s temper in the pack which make's him an amazing leader. He loves kids and you'll often see him playing around with them other than doing his job but no one can denie that he earned his rank. Even at his young age he has a level head on his shoulders and is wise. He's extremely easy to talk to and befriend. But towards strangers and even guests he's hostile and aggressive often throwing even the heviest people off his land (literally) and loosing his cool. he's also very stern with punishment and it mentally kills him to have to punish people from his own pack...what's worse than the punishment for the poor werewolf that has done the crime is the hurt that's brimming in Sardar's eye's.

Your light gets me through
You run like a river - you shine like the sun
You fly like an eagle

Relationships:
Pack: The Hide
Friends: his whole pack
Enemies: everyone else

You are the one I've seen every sunset
And with all that I've learned
Oh it's to you - I will always return

Histroy: He is trying to rebuild his pack that deminished under his fathers reign during a forest fire. Which is how he got the burns on his arms. Trying to save his family but failed. Very little of the pack survived and their moral is low so he took it appon himself to fix this. Which is how he became Alpha of The Hive. Now it is his job to pick a mate. A Beta and an Omega.
Other: his whole family died in the fire his pack is all he has left.

Oh it's to you - I will always return

Wolf appearance(only werewolf):
https://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg128/XxTsumexX/?action=view&current=EbbyzWolf.jpg

I Will Always Return(Finale) By: Brian Adams

You must PM me a private message that's 3 parragraph's to get him and you must remain active to. No killing him off either!!! Well alteast ask me first.

TRYOUTS:
Back to top Go down
https://fearnight.rpg-board.net

Sardar Bold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear the Night :: Creatures :: Charecter Trading :: Auto Accepted Charecters-
Jump to: