Fear the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria Sun my Shifter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill
Admin
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill

Location : Running in circles around my house chasing my imaginary friend

Maria Sun my Shifter Empty
PostSubject: Maria Sun my Shifter   Maria Sun my Shifter EmptyThu May 01, 2008 6:51 pm

Name- Maria Sun
Meaning- bitter
Alias- Zoey
Gender- Female
Creature- Shifter-White Tigress
Height- 6'5
Weight- 150
Age- 20
Hair color/style- Cut and layered dyed lime green with a stripe of white
Build- Slender, but she has a little bit of noticeable muscle on her arms.

Mother- Unknown
Father- Mark Sun
Siblings- none
Partner-none yet
Children- none

Apperance in human form- She looks weaker than she is, which to others makes her an easy target. She has a naval piercing, and multiple piercing on both ears. Her hair grows thick, her eyes are a sky blue, and are a tigers. She has the strength, speed, and reflexes of a tiger. Her body has gray stripes all over but aren't as visible from a distance. She has 3 tattoos. One over her eye is a lime green stripe. Another is a star on her left hand, also lime green. The last one is a line of thorns going from her foot all the way up her leg on her left leg.

History- She has never loved a man besides her Father. Her mom left her and her father when she was six. After this she vowed to never be like her mother. She trained has hard as possible, and while at training her mom came to see her. When her mom came she told her mom of her vow. Since than her mother has not been seen.

Personality- She is clever but stubborn and insistant, and HATES being told what to do. She laughs at stupid things but never giggles . Her laugh is a light one. Her background has made her tough on the exterior, but vonerable to heart break.
She never shows fear in a fight, but can be screaming on the inside. She follows her mind in most things and uses logic endlessly.

Apperance as a White Tigress- Stelthy and bigger, but has a almost thin apperance. Her paws are larger than most tigers. She has a lime green star on her left paw on the middle toe and a mark over her eye that is lime green as well. On her leg is the vine of thorns as well on her left hind leg.

Other- She has a tendency to make fun of Dumb blonde girly girls. She also turns into a tiger and scares them. Smile

Last edited by Fear.Itself.Can.Kill on Fri May 02, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modern.Slave
Lenyae counsilmen/Drell leader/ Vampyre Bull/ RULER OF ALL
Modern.Slave

Maria Sun my Shifter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maria Sun my Shifter   Maria Sun my Shifter EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:25 am

Your charecter looks great....Nathan's gonna have to break that shell when you join Drell.
Back to top Go down
https://fearnight.rpg-board.net

Maria Sun my Shifter
Page 1 of 1