Fear the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gates of Drell(acceptance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill
Admin
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill

Location : Running in circles around my house chasing my imaginary friend

Gates of Drell(acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Gates of Drell(acceptance)   Gates of Drell(acceptance) EmptyFri May 02, 2008 10:41 pm

She approched the gates with her head held high, It comes with the territory of being a white tiger. She wanted to join their "cause" pretty much just to keep her mind off things. Although she wasn't concerned about getting in she was about the people. She hadn't been around may shifters before. Now she decided to sit on an old wooden bench, because she walked to get here and that is very tiring. She wasn't someone you forget once seeing mainly because of her brilliant eyes, they are sky blue and have the apperance of stars. She knew she would get in because, well, who wouldn't let her in with her mental compasity. She tends to want to learn about everything. She wasn't cocky, but she is confident. She sat there daydreaming about things that may happen when she was entered. Would she meet someone? Would she see her mom? Who knew, because she certainly doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Modern.Slave
Lenyae counsilmen/Drell leader/ Vampyre Bull/ RULER OF ALL
Modern.Slave

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Drell(acceptance)   Gates of Drell(acceptance) EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Nathan was bored and tired. Why they had him be the one to patrol the gates was beyond him but he was out here now wasn't he....Atleast he got Frenzy off his back for a while. So here he was walking lazily in the shadows looking for anyone knew. Then he saw her...or atleast the back of her.

She looked like a Vampyre so he took out my sword, it was curved and would fit nicely around her thin neck. He drew both of these swords from their sheath's and krept out behind her. Her lime green hair put him on edge and in a flash both swords were around her neck.

"I wouldn't move if I were you," he growled his eye's burning with hatred. His skin crawled snakishly as he considered going cobra. But he thought not. So he should at least see her... or his face. "Do as I say and I won't cut off your head...stand up slowly and turn around," he hissed barelly opening his mouth. "Don't call any of your Vampyre friends just stand and turn...then tell me why your here," he added lifting his chin a little in a jerky motion. He was ready for any attack, he moved fast than the other Serpent shifter because he was royal blood and was stronger to. He trained for this....he's ready.
Back to top Go down
https://fearnight.rpg-board.net
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill
Admin
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill

Location : Running in circles around my house chasing my imaginary friend

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Drell(acceptance)   Gates of Drell(acceptance) EmptyFri May 09, 2008 6:01 am

She was sitting on the bench when suddenly someone was behind her with a sword shouting out commands, he said " I wouldn't move if I were you." she won't move she thought but why was he calling her a Vamprye? She was a shifter. " Um?" she said as she stood and turned around, facing him and the deadly swords. "I hate to break it to you but I don't see anyone near us that isn't a shifter and if you don't mind I was trying to come and get accepted, but If you feel the need to kill me than go ahead I won't stop you." She couldn't believe what she said, but thought, well maybe he can tell your not a threat. From the looks of it he was a snake shifter and a good looking one too, but now her life is in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates of Drell(acceptance)   Gates of Drell(acceptance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gates of Drell(acceptance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear the Night :: RolePlaying :: Drell :: Drell's Acceptance Thread-
Jump to: