Fear the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kenna Griffen my Werewolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill
Admin
Fear.Itself.Can.Kill

Location : Running in circles around my house chasing my imaginary friend

Kenna Griffen my Werewolf Empty
PostSubject: Kenna Griffen my Werewolf   Kenna Griffen my Werewolf EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Name- Kenna Griffen

Meaning- Fire

Alliace- Grace

Age-21

Species- werewolf

Height-6'0

Wieght- 165

Family-
father- Cory Griffen/werewolf
Mother- Mary Griffen/werewolf
Brother- michel Griffen/ werewolf/ dead

Mate-kyle mattews/ werewolf/ dead

Child-none

Hair color-The Bangs are cut in a straight line nabout an inch above her eyes. The bottom of her medium length hair is blue and works it's way up to the black hair on top giving it the apperance of flames.

Eye color- Her eyes are amazing one is blue and the other is green

Build: She has some muscle, but not alot, She works out riggeressly she has noticablre abs

Other Traits- She has a nose ring and one earring on her right ear. She has a tattoo of flames that comes up from her foot to the middle of her cav. On the left sholder she has a a chinese symbol meaning "to burn." On her wrist, both, she has the names of her brother and lover tattooed on.

Personality:Fierce, but almost depessed she cries herself to sleep but never shows anyone else. she is reserved to all people mostlyand doesn't trust people easily. when she's happy she's almost bubbly. She is very broken right now, so she becomes rebellious

Relationships:most are broken

Histroy: She was loved and cared for when she was younger by her parents. but as she grew she started to distance herself from them. She started to date Kyle, but her brother hated him. Kyle also started to abuse her and became controling and possesive. Her brother and loverfought, and her brother died, then her dad killed Kyle in rage. Then her parents blamed her for their unhappiness.

Other: She reads people well she can tell when people lie

Wolf appearance(only werewolf):
Black with a line of blue down her snout. her right paw is blue the tattos she has are lines in her fur.
Back to top Go down

Kenna Griffen my Werewolf
Page 1 of 1